Sunday 19 February 2012

STICKY RICE. 1(s)

So first blog, here goes.

I feel like I should explain why I have chosen to write this blog. In reality I expect no-one to read this, it is generally a way for me to log my life, maybe shed some light on things I have a view on, and to improve my writing skills while talking about things.

I am currently in my last (3rd) year studying at the University of West England (UWE) studying a Joint Honours degree of Law and History. Although the title seems intellectual I do not really think that I am that intellectual. I have a fantastic girlfriend and family of whom I could not live without.

Enough about me...

I guess the title of the Blog should be explained, I have a great friend in the flats I'm currently living in which is above Woodland Church, and last night we cooked a meal for everyone. (the flat meals are turning into a weekly thing) Anyway after some nagging he coaxed me into cooking a Thai Curry for the flat on the sole condition that he cooked the rice of which is not something I am achieved in. After spending a couple of hours cooking we came to dish up and low and behold what we had bought to be fragranced rice, turned into well some very very sticky rice. However it was a great success and everyone in the flat seemed to really like it so we definitely thought this went well and as of yet no-one has gotten ill. (that was a fairly long explanation) Another point I should make is the s in brackets, this is to indicate to anyone who cares that it is a social/societal blog rather than the occasional academic blog which will be an a in brackets. (or rather an attempt at an academic blog)

Anyway this is enough for tonight, I start my morning with one of my history modules on Vichy France which is very interesting.

Many thanks to anyone that reads this and hey I hope you keep reading my blogs if no-one reads this then at least I'm sharing.

TTFN - Adio_Rise

No comments:

Post a Comment